Saturday, June 23, 2007

K.C.

I make no apologizes. I love Kelly Clarkson. I know, could I have any worse taste in music? I think she is one of the strongest singers of our time though.
Two years ago, I had the opportunity to see her in concert. I was so excited to see her. Not only because I love her so much, but also because I was going to see Clay Aiken in concert that same week...I'm a little bit of an American Idol fan, I can't help it. Well, that fell through. See Kelly outgrew the small arena tour she was going to do, and canceled her concert in Saginaw MI to reschedule it in Detroit. I can't lie, I was disappointed, but excited for her. Her career was going places.
The hightlight of my summer was going to be when I saw her in concert with Amanda in August. We had our tickets, and undoubtedly were going to be the biggest fans there. Then, the unthinkable happened. Seriously, unthinkable.
Kelly has canceled her tour for this summer. Rumor has it that ticket sales were slow. Now, I don't see how that can be possible. How can someone have the opportunity to see Kelly and not buy a ticket?
I personally blame all of you out there in blog land for ruining my summer. Obviously it wasn't Amanda and my fault for the cancellation. We supported her, we bought tickets. To all the rest of you who made my summer plans fall through, thanks.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Seriously, bitches, I had my tickets in hand for TWO DAYS before the concert was cancelled. That is not right. WHEN she reschedules (not if!), you all had best buy your tickets early so this doesn't happen again.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger christa said...

next time her concert comes near.. i will go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home