Monday, March 26, 2007

Why Not?


Tomorrow, I'm going to begin to undertake a huge endeavor that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I'm going to start writing a book. I know, how stupid of me, since I'm not really that great of a writer. Ever since starting my blog though, it's been something that I've wanted to do. I figure it will be a good way to release some of my creative energy. Plus, I have all sorts of amazing stories that I've never shared on my blog. So, here's to my new book, the failure it will become, and the lack of ambition I will have in two days from now when I realize it was a stupid idea.

3 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger christa said...

I will read your book. And I will wait in line to get a signed copy!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I'm with Christa ... I would wait in a loong line too!

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger amanda said...

You can always get it spiral-bound and hand it out to friends... what's it about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home