Friday, March 09, 2007

Betrayal

Sometimes, I think that I'm too nice. Try not to laugh too hard at that comment. I just wish that I had the guts to say what I feel and actually act on my feelings. As the saying goes though, the good guys always finish last.
Being careful not to divulge too many details of what I'm talking out for fear of the reproctions, I have never felt more betrayed then I did today. The irony of the situation is that I should have known better. Of the two people responsible, my track record with the one has proven that I shouldn't trust the one. Instead, I decided that I would give this person the benefit of the doubt and be friend again. Right, that worked out well.
So, that leads me to tonight. A bottle of wine later, I still can't get over how hurt I am by it. I don't know what's worse, the fact that the person completely stabbed me in the back, won't even recognize my existence today thinking that I'm not intelligent enough to realize what's going on, or actually thinking I could trust that person to be a friend.
Honestly, how many times should you forgive someone before you realize it isn't worth it to keep them in your life anymore? I suppose I've done this about 3 times too many with this person. I wish I was a stronger person who could actually say what I thought to this person. I'm not, so I'll resort to my blog, omitting crucial details and names in order to protect the reputations of all involved.
On a lighter note, I saw a clip today of Joss Stone giving her opinion of Paris Hilton today. She said something to the effect of that when you have nothing better to sell then sex, you may as well sell your sex. Seems completely out of place in this post, huh? Not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home