Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Modeling

I did a little bit of modeling tonight. Not really. They needed publicity shots for Cabaret, so I got to partake in them.
I got dressed as a Nazi, and had my picture taken in a couple of different poses. I was told that I would be photoshopped into a bunch of Nazi men. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. It was uncomfortable enough to have my picture taken with my hand doing the Nazi salute. Having that turned into hundreds of images of me doing that just doesn't sit well with me. I know that if I ever become famous, these pictures are going to resurface, and ruin my career. That things I do for art.
In completely unrelated news, my hand is getting worse. The pain is intensifying with every minute. I'm wondering if I should go to the emergency room for it. I couldn't sleep last night because of it. I think I'll wait to see if it feels any better in the morning, and them make a decision based on that.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger amanda said...

How's your hand? I think you won't be a cute amputee, so you should probably get it looked at if you haven't already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home