Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Thumbs Down

I'm in severe pain right now. Last week, I tried to pick something up, and it poked me under my fingernail. It hurt when it happened, but I didn't think it was going to be a big deal. It started to bruise, and the last 2 days, my thumb has started to swell.
If you've never had swelling under a fingernail, count yourself lucky. The pain goes all the way down my wrist. My entire thumb is swollen right now. It feel like my nail is going to pop off at any second, which would be great, because it would relieve the pressure.
I would write a longer post, but it hurts my thumb every time I hit the spacebar, so I can't. Everyone say a prayer for my thumb tonight. Hopefully the swelling will go down, and I'll be fully functional in the next few days.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Remind me to tell you the story of how three of my fingers got squashed in an automatic-closing Cadillac trunk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home