Thursday, January 25, 2007

Vagisil

For some odd reason, I keep seeing commercials on TV for Vagisil. I've known about Vagisil for a long time, but for some reason, I noticed something odd about it yesterday. Am I alone in thinking the name of a product used on "special" feminine parts shouldn't have VAG in it?
It kind of grosses me out. I think they should rename it. Something like "My Special Flower-isil" would be so much better. I hate it when people say vag or worse yet, vagina. I refuse to say that word. It's so gross.
Everyone, try to think of a new name for Vagisil. Once a more suitable name has been picked, I will personally rally to get the name of it changed. Who's with me?

3 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger amanda said...

What about "PussyWillow?" It's flowery and vulgar at the same time!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Meat Curtain Medicine?
Pootang Freshner?

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger christa said...

I like amanda's idea. or how about KittySpice?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home