Wednesday, January 03, 2007

'07 is Going to be My Year

I'm worried that people who are involved with this story may end up reading this post, so I have to keep it vague. If you want more details, give me a call or send an email.
By the year's end, things were going well for me. All the drama I had been going through was ending. I decided that this year, I'm going to have an amazing year and just let go of everything that has been bothering me, and start over.
Let me just be clear, the first hour and a half of this year was amazing. No stress or drama. That's how long it lasted though. An hour and a half. Again, can't go into details, but it's funny, in a sick sort of way. Sometimes I think life would just be easier without emotions.

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I know one thing: if you didn't feel any emotion, you'd be wrinkle-free. Think about it. Catatonic people don't get wrinkles. How can they? Their faces don't move.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I do hope it is a great year for you!
Happy 2007!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home