Monday, December 04, 2006

Too Much Time

For four months straight, I worked almost 80 hours a week between my jobs and shows. Factor in a few hours every night going out with friends, and I was constantly on the go. The last few weeks, things have slowed considerably. It was fun at first, but now I'm just bored.
If I spend one more night renting a movie, sitting in front of the computer, reading, or writing in my journal, I think I may go crazy. I have never felt as unproductive or lazy as I have the last few days.
It isn't that no one wants to go out with me, I just don't feel like going to bars as often as I used to anymore. I'm growing up, what can I say. I've promised my friends to put my sobriety on hold and join them at the bars this week.
I want more though. I need a new hobby. Any suggestions? There aren't any auditions in the near future that look interesting to me, so that's out of the question. I hate cold weather, so winter activities are not an option. Perhaps I will start a club of some sort and hold nightly meetings. Perhaps not. I need some suggestions or else everyone will be subjected to my boring blogs because I no longer do anything exciting.

3 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Why don't you try to work your way through some exotic cookbook, or why don't you try to watch every movie in the AFI top 100 films of all time list?

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger christa said...

Or open a whore house.... that could be fun.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger christa said...

Woohoo... I can post comments now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home