Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Congratulations Jennifer Hudson!

Actually, this post has nothing to do with Jennifer's Oscar nomination for Dreamgirls. I just didn't want to dedicate an entire post to it, so that's all the love I'm giving her.
Today after work, I went to the video store. Big shocker, there wasn't really anything worth renting. I ended up getting Saw 3. It was about as bad as the second one. If only someone had warned me before I wasted my time and money.
Anyhow, most of the people at the video store are on a first name basis with me. I got a new girl tonight when I was checking out though. She looked me up in the computer system, and gave me a weird look. She hesitated for a few minutes before asking if I was really Scott. I told her I was.
She looked at me kind of funny again and told me there is no way they have my age correct in the computer. I got kind of annoyed when she said that. I'm constantly having to tell people that I am indeed as old as I am, even though I look like I'm 12. It gets old, really fast. Anyhow, I decided to be nice and gave her my birthdate so she wouldn't be embarrassed. I'm so glad I didn't get snippy and tell her I'm older then I look, like I wanted to. According to the computer system, I'm 105 years old.

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger christa said...

it would have been a more interesting post if you would have gotten snippy and told her you were older than you looked. maybe you should rewrite the post as if you did get snippy with her.... just for shits and giggles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home