Sunday, March 04, 2007

It's been awhile.

Okay, I've been home for about a week now, but I've just been trying to catch up on sleep and alcohol withdraw. I realized that I never wrote about the concert I went to the night before I went to New Orleans though. I had meant to, but kind of forgot about it in the excitement of being down south.
I went to see Josh Groban last week. This was my second time seeing him, and let me say, he never disappoints. I wish I had a fraction of his talent.
I was kind of tired when I got there, and wasn't really too excited to see the concert to be perfectly honest. I still had to finish packing, and just wanted to go to bed. The concert started though, and I remembered why I love listening to him sing so much.
Just as exciting, he brought his violinist, Lucia Migarelli, back again. She is by far one of the most talented musicians I've ever heard. Last time I saw him in concert, she played Bohemian Rhapsody on her violin, and it was amazing. She did another song this time, which was equally impressive, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.
With that said, I'm about to be off to bed.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

Oh, sounds like a good, good, exhausting time. Lucky you! :O)

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger christa said...

I'm glad you had fun.

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger amanda said...

He must have sung my favorite song, which I can't spell, 'cause it's Italian - Mi Mancharai? The violin solo is off the hook.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

He didn't sing it, which was the only downfall of the whole concert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home