Saturday, February 17, 2007

What the F?

I'm not sure what's going on tonight, but I'm getting pissed. I got online to write a post about how much I love Clint Eastwood. I decided to check my myspace first, got frustrated, came here, and now am all out pissed off. Three posts in one, here we go.
Clint Eastwood; loved his direction/acting in Million Dollar Baby. It's one of my favorite movies of all time. Perhaps because my twin stars in it, I'm not sure. He just has this amazing ability to direct a story and make it seem personal to the viewer.
I rented Flags of our Fathers tonight. It sounded interesting, so why not? I had no idea he directed it until the credits ran at the end. I don't always like war movies, but this one touched me(in a non-sexual way) and made me an emotional mess by the end. Kudos to my new favorite director.
Topic number two is myspace. This actually started last night when I tried to log on. I'm not sure if it's my computer, or myspace itself that is the problem. When I log on, it won't let me get to my homepage. I can search for myself after logging in and then view my profile, find a friend, go to their page, and then send a message. I can't however, get to my homepage to see if I have any new messages, friend requests, bulletins, or profile views. It's killing me having to use all these extra steps to check my mail, etc. Is anyone else having this problem?
My last topic tonight deals with good old blogger. I tried to log in tonight in order to make this new post, and it wouldn't let me unless I updated my account. Obviously, I went through the process, or I wouldn't be able to entertain all of you with this post. I'm worried that I'm going to lose all my previous posts and/or not be able to post comments on other people's blogs anymore. I need a vacation, life is stressing me too much. Then I remember, I'm going on va-cay to New Orleans in 3 days.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Ugh, blogger made me do that too. Fortunately nothing got fucked up in the transfer. That's strange about myspace though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home