Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stupid Holidays

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who still reads my blog. I hate this holiday more then anything. It's such a commercial holiday that tries to get people to buy cards and flowers. The marketing genius of Hallmark.
Actually, I would like Valentine's Day a lot more, but it just reminds me of how depressing my life is. Alone, but now the world needs to rub it in...I'm actually very light hearted as I write this, I realize that this probably sounds serious, but it isn't.
Life wasn't always this way. A few years ago, I had a stand in Valentine's Day date. Amanda and I shared a few Feb 14ths together, but alas, she has gone and gotten herself engaged. I need someone to fill the void. Does anyone out there want to be my Valentine? It's only a one day a year obligation(I give good presents).

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger christa said...

Well.... I know that I'm not the ideal choice, but if you really needed a valentine, I would be honored. Maybe I could even splurge and BUY you flowers and a drink.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Awww...just don't get caught up in the Hallmark frenzy and enjoy the day for what it is. At least it isn't as commercial and fake as Christmas or Easter!

Happy Valentines!

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Yes, he does give great presents - and I was going to send you a card, but I actually lost it in my apartment somewhere. My life is in shambles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home