Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm About to be Done With This


The new blogger is getting on my last nerve. Every time I try to do something, it tells me to sign in with my google account. I've signed in 3 times now. I'm about to quit. I tried to leave a comment on Amanda's blog, and it wouldn't let me because I hadn't activated my account through my email. I went to do it, and the url they gave me had expired, so they had to send me a new one. Now, I'm just tired of being online, so I'm not leaving comments.
In other news, happy fat Tuesday to everyone. So far, I've eaten a salad today. Not really the whole experience that today is supposed to bring. I'll likely be taking a hiatus from my blog for the next few days. I'm going across state tonight to see Josh Groban in concert, and tomorrow, I'll be down in New Orleans. Say a prayer for MJ and me tomorrow at about noon our time. I hate to fly, and have been nervous about it since yesterday.

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger christa said...

I'm sorry you're frustrated. Keep your chin up and smile. It might make things better. But you're right, this new blogger does suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home