Saturday, March 10, 2007

Untitled, as of yet


My life is falling apart. I've thought this before, but this time, it actually is. Everything just seems to be going wrong and be a huge mess right now. It seems like every good thing that has happened lately has been countered by 3-4 horrible things. In the last few days, every fun/good/exciting thing that has happened to me, has been negated within 24 hours when I learn the truth behind intentions, or find out what really is happening.
I'm stuck here for 3 more weeks, finishing up a show. After that, I'm done. I want to move somewhere where I can get a new job, new friends, and a new life. Yes, that is my new way of dealing with problems, I'm running away from them. Things have become too screwed up for me to have the energy or desire to try to fix them, only to have the problems come back a few weeks later.
So, anyone in a warm climate who knows of apartments for rent and job opportunities for me, let me know.

6 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Um, hello? Spring in Ann Arbor is delightful! And when the students move away, there are TONS of apartments... in fact, the apartment below mine is empty right now...

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Contrary to what people may tell you, running away from a problem isn't always a bad thing. Some problems, as you mention, aren't worth fixing. Now, if you run away from EVERY problem you have well, then that's a little disturbing.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I am sorry Scott. I wish I knew what to say.
I do know how you feel ... been there. Only I have never been able to run away, too many ties that bind. Running doesn’t sound terrible to me .. you are young and new places can be a blast, just be sure to do your research!

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger christa said...

I'm sad you're sad.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Louisiana is fairly warm all year round. We don't get snow. And I could always use a roommate!

And there is high school drama to teach, always some community theatre to do, I just saw a veterinarian clinic looking for help, and Starbucks is always hiring.

And I'm 2 hrs from New Orleans!

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Casey, you make a tempting offer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home