Tuesday, May 08, 2007

No Worries

Despite the fact that I haven't updated in almost a month, I am still alive and well. Actually, I've tried to update a few times in the last couple weeks, but my posts won't show up. I'm not really sure why. I guess it hasn't been too big of a deal as my life has been fairly unexciting lately. You haven't really missed out on any good stories. My hope is that this post will actually show up. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
I'm been in an odd mood lately. I'm the type of person who doesn't feel the need to date someone to have a complete life. That's good, considering not many people would want to date me. For the last couple of weeks though, I've been feeling really clingy and that I want a relationship. What's really weird is that I don't even want a relationship so that I feel loved, I just want someone that I can love. It's really odd.
I feel like I'm going through some sort of mid-life crisis because of it. Does anyone else ever feel this way, or am I alone on this one?

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger amanda said...

1. John Mayer wrote a song about you - something about a quarter-life crisis? Yeah, we all go through it.

2. If you would just MOVE HERE, you could have all the love you need, right here, with me! I would shower you with gifts and chocolate milk and bowling alley toys.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Frannie Farmer said...

I doubt you are alone. Most of us come to the realization sooner or later that life would be nicer if it was spent with a partner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home