Thursday, June 01, 2006

Update


I just got a mass email from my sister that she sent to all my siblings. It seems that plans are underway for the Warnke Family Kickball game later this month. I can't wait. What started as a joke on my blog is something that my family is excited to do. Best of all, I'm supervising the endeavor. We still need a team to take us on, so you better start practicing. My team is going to be amazing. If you aren't up to playing against us, but want to lend support in other ways, feel free to make financial contributions. I'll give my address to anyone willing to cut me a check.
As far as my family, check your emails. You'll be getting an exercise schedule within the next few days. I want you fit and limber. This game will NOT be taken lightly.

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger christa said...

so... here is a website with the official rules and everything... you prolly already know but just in case things get crazy. http://www.kickball.com/

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

best of luck to the warnkes!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Um, I'm still waiting from my check from YOU. But, again, let me know if you need to get some t-shirt prices for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home