Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Who Cares Who Won



Taylor won, who cares? Honestly, I almost didn't watch the finals tonight because I didn't care. I stuck it out in hopes that Kelly would make an appearance, possibly even sing her new song that's all over the Ford commercials. No such luck.

Tonight's episode did nothing but make me realize what a waste this season was. So much great talent was passed up for Taylor and Katherine to make the final two. How did this happen? Mandeza, Chris, Paris and Elliot were all far better then these two.

The good thing about the show was that you got to see all the finalists sing again. It was really cheesy, them doing group numbers, although the Burt Bacharach(spelling?) medley was fun. The best part of the show had nothing to do with the finalists, but was the Clay Aiken suprise.

If you didn't see it, it was by far the best reaction you could imagine from live TV. They had one of the bad singers from the auditions come back to sing Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me(one of my favorite songs I may add). He started to sing, and Clay walked out behind him. The crowd went crazy, and this kid had no idea what was going on. Then he turned around. He literally almost passed out. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. He apparently was a huge Clay fan and had no idea Clay would be there. Sometimes, unscripted TV is the best thing there is.

As Clay Aiken and I are very good friends; he did talk to me once during his concert, I feel it is my duty to tell him this. He needs a hair cut. What was up with his hair in his eyes? Clay, go back to the spiky hair that you had when you became famous. It suits you better.

That's all I've got for tonight.

5 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

oh, i liked clay's hair better this way...

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger lovelylisa23 said...

I HATED them both! But i am glad Taylor won over Kathryn... and I loved it when clay showed up! And who was expecting Prince to make and appearance on American Idol?!? I certainly was shocked!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

yes, scott i will be there.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

I think Kelly wants to distance herself from her Idol past as much as she can. I heard that contestants aren't even allowed to sing her songs.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Neil D Paris said...

Found your blog so had to post - (loved the neverendingstory by the way) I am not religious by any means but I do find it funny the religious groups out there say not to 'worship false idols' and here we are during the so-called End Times doing just that. haha. False idols, note. If a Presidential Election can be scammed so we really think we can freely vote on a game show..!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home