Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm too Nice



I don't know why I feel the need to correct everyone else's problems. Even if it means sacrificing my own health and sanity. Just last night, I wrote about how I was going to be done with the theatre for awhile. Today, I got sucked back in.

It won't be so bad; or so I keep telling myself. I'm helping backstage with a show that opens this weekend. I'm only going to be involved for 5 days, so where's the harm?

The harm is that I haven't had free time in 2 months, and now my impending freedom has been postponed by another week. Life sucks. Actually, what sucks is the fact that I am physically unable to say no when someone asks me a favor.

4 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Will you give me 100 bucks? I mean, since you're incapable of saying no...

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

No, but that does remind me that I need to send you $60.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

Um, after you give Amanda $100, do you think you could hook me up with a BJ?

thanks in advance!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I knew that if I wrote I can't say no to things I would get asked for sexual favors. I'm just so hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home