Friday, April 28, 2006

Updates?



I don't really have any clue what this picture has to do with anything. I just decided to put it on here.

I apologize for my lack of updates in the last few days. I haven't really had time to do much of anything other then go to work, memorize lines, and go to rehearsal. My updates will be sparse to nonexistent for the next week or so, but I will be back with amazing stories sometime soon. I know everyone is wondering what their purpose in life must be without having anything to read on my blog, but my schedule will open up soon, I promise.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

hey, i'm planning on pooping on your face sometime next tuesday.
let me know when you're available

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Tuesday is kind of booked up already. What about Wed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home