Monday, May 22, 2006

Let's Get Naked

Summer is almost here, which makes me happy. With summer comes one of my favorite activities; swimming. I was invited to a pool opening party on Sunday and I can't wait.
To be honest, I'm a little nervous about the party. I went to the pool closing party in Oct, and it was fun. There was a bon fire, fire batons(I have cool friends), and alcohol. Unfortunately for me, I had a little too much to drink that night and decided it would be a good idea to join everyone for the ritual skinny dipping.
Skinny dipping in itself isn't too bad. I won't lie and say that was the first time I had done it. In fact, it probably wasn't even the 10th time I'd gone skinny dipping. I've done it many times in my life. The problem arises when someone suggests that we should have a diving contest. That's right folks, naked diving, and I was all for it.
I realize just how trashy this post is making me sound. I'm honestly not, I just loose my sense of judgment when I drink sometimes. I am a good diver though. My mom used to do synchronized swimming when she was in college and taught me the proper way to dive when I was a wee one. I had to do the diving contest.
Once again, I'm not trashy. I did a backwards dive so only my bum was facing everyone watching. The point is, when I go to LPG's pool opening party on Sunday, I beg of those of you there, don't let me drink. If I do, don't let me skinny dip, and if I do the aforementioned, don't let me participate in the diving contest.

6 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger christa said...

so this post totally makes me feel better about last night! sorry for everything and anything.... i'm not sure if we left on good terms or not... i'm not even sure when you left..... i'm not even sure how i got home.... but i am sure that i borrowed your coat and i wanted to take it home but you wouldn't let me.... sorry if i upset you... but i did give it back... no hard feelings...

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

sounds like you f'd up Christa!

Um, I worry about you diving while drunk, clothed or not. That sounds really dangerous.

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

hahahaha!
yes! scott, i was so there. and i think we all did things that night we are ashamed of. be that as it may, i am so looking forward. i forgot about the pool parties, and didn't expect one so soon... bulemia has never looked more promising.
what time does it start, and will we be roasting any franks?

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Paul, you should have been ashamed of yourself that night. Charlie, I didn't drive drunk, I don't do that. Christa, I'm not mad at you, nor was I. I thought you were funny in your drunken state.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger christa said...

well... good. see you later... i don't know when later is, so i am glad later is broad and not specific. oh yeah... do i.o.u. any money? be honest...

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

um, i said Diving, not Driving...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home