Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Freckles



I heart freckles...in moderation. One of the few things I like about myself, is that I get freckles in the summer. I don't get covered in them, just a sprinkling of them on my arms, face and shoulders. I realized today that my freckles are coming in.

Yes, I'm that bored that I'm dedicating a post to my freckles, but there isn't much I like in the way that I look, so I thought I would be positive and write about the one thing I do like. I find it funny that people who have freckles year round tend to not like them, but people without freckles find them cute. I hope to lay in the sun tomorrow and have a few more freckles appear. That would be hot.

5 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger christa said...

the sun.... or more freckles.... or both?

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger paultoes said...

no wonder you love me.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Love is such a strong word, and not one that I would use to describe my feelings toward you Paul.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

i dont get why freakles come out on peeps at different times.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

That is Dustin's picture. He's hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home