Monday, September 17, 2007

I Do Know Why

I over react to a lot of things. It sucks, but that's just the way I am. Even when I know someone is joking around, certain things piss me off, and I don't find them funny. I have my reasons for it, believe you me. However, I don't want to put myself in certain situations, knowing that I had to deal with that kind of crap when I was younger. I don't think many people understand that, which is why I have problems with certain things. Yes, I'm being vague, but I'm trying to be. I'm just frustrated because it isn't fair that I feel the way I do sometimes, and expect people to understand, when I know they don't. Whatever, I suck at life.

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger christa said...

if i'm the one making you made... you can just tell me. if it's not me... i know a hit man.....

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I don't know what you're talking about, but I too know someone who can bust some kneecaps if necessary.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

i overract to tons of stuff, so you aren't alone. I am f'ing nuts, I have realized.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home