Friday, August 03, 2007

Fab Abs

Two posts in one night. Yes, I've been drinking. It's been a long day, and my life sucks. Oh how I hate people right now. I won't even begin to go into that right now though.
At rehearsal tonight, I found out that I have to be topless in at least one scene. That's right, I have 2 weeks to get myself into shape. Just add that to the stress of not knowing what to do for my character in this show.
Funny as it sounds, it isn't. I hate my body more then anything, and would rather stick needles into my eyes that have to show my stomach and chest. I was told a few weeks ago that I would be topless in this scene, but since I'm coming through a trapdoor during the song, I didn't think my entire upper body would be exposed. Well, it is.
After I found this out, I spent time doing crunches in the aisles between the seats, doing cardio, and chair pushups. For the next 2 weeks, I'm going to eat nothing but boiled chicken. I've decided to allow myself to drink whatever I want, because, well, I think I'll need it.
You may think I don't have the will power to pull this off, but come opening night, I'm going to look somewhat presentable.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger christa said...

for real.... seeing you without your shirt on makes me horny.... You're gonna be great... and if you tell me where the fuck to go, I'll be there... flowers in hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home