Monday, August 20, 2007

Shopping Woes

I went to Somerset on Saturday. For those of you not familiar, Somerset is a high end mall. Actually, not a mall, but a collection. I'd never been there before, so I was excited to see the wonders of this magical place.
The problem was, my show opened on Friday. I have to fall in the show, a lot. I know how to do stage falls, but they always look fake when I do them, so I would rather just fall for real. Well, after doing that so many times, my legs have become bruised and sore. Sore to the point that I have trouble walking some times.
There's three levels at the collection. I wanted to kill myself every time I came to a staircase. It was bad enough to have to walk on flat surfaces, but when there are stairs involved, it was unbearable. Thank the lord for escalators.
There were a few times we were in stores that had stairs, and it was all I could do to get up and down them. I pulled through though, like a trooper. And that's my whole story.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I was there on Saturday, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home