Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Pictures

My church is putting together a new directory. That means that everyone goes and gets their pictures taken so everyone can see who everyone is. I was not planning on getting my picture done since I really don't go to church that much anymore, and didn't want to be one of the losers who has their picture taken by themselves. Well, my sister, being the thinker that she is, signed me up for an appointment time, so now I have just over 2 hours to get ready.
At first, I was going to give the thumbs up in the picture and have a goofy smile, but I don't think I'll really end up doing that. I wish I had planned more and had rented a tux for the affair. Unfortunatly, I forgot all about my picture until a few minutes ago. Now, I'm rushing, attempting to make myself presentable(by blogging?) before going over there. Yes, it will take me a good 2 hours to get ready. Deal with it, I'm high maintenance.
The best part of the whole situation is that everyone who gets their picture taken gets a free 8x10. Oooh, I'll have a head shot. Before you all go crazy, fighting over who gets to keep the picture, my sister has already laid claim to it. I guess she deserves it, she did force me into this mess. I hope she hangs it over her fireplace...if only they had a fireplace.

2 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger christa said...

darnit... i wanted the picture...

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Maybe she can put the picture on her fridge, next to my place of honor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home