Saturday, December 01, 2007

Unanswered Prayers

Just the other night, at a home town football game...If you can finish that sentence, without looking up the words online first, you'll earn serious bonus points with me. Oh Garth. If only I'd known how relavent your song would be to me, 10 years later.
Listen to the song, think about my life, and then tell me how stupid I've been the last few months. It's okay, I can take it. Wow, sometimes I feel like an idiot, and I've been feeling like one for the last few days when I realized how stupid I was for caring about someone who only cares about themself. Good ridence. I'm ready to move on and be happy.
That's it for tonight. I'll write a fun post once something funny happens and I'm not so tired.

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger christa said...

my wife and i ran into, my old high school flame.....

blah blah blah.... i'm happy for her.

and we both changed.....

and now i realize i'm better off without her.....

... something like that... right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home