Friday, June 09, 2006

Trouble's A'Brewin


My family narrowly escaped a family feud earlier this week. For those who don't know, my baby brother, Stinky, is getting married in a few short weeks. We're all so excited for a big family get together. More so, I was excited about the free alcohol at the wedding.
My brother played a little joke on us, and sent an email to all my siblings saying there wasn't going to be any alcohol at the wedding. He's so silly. The thing is, we all thought he was serious, and most of us were kind of worried about it.
I have no problem admitting that I have problems with drinking. I'm not alone in that addiction when I'm with my family. We were all trying to be polite when we asked him why not, and if he was serious, and if he would be offended if we brought our own alcohol to the reception. It really was a big deal. Luckily, he let us know he was joking, and alcohol would be there in abundance. I can breathe a little easier for the next few weeks.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Is there going to be a party bus to Hooters at this wedding?

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Sexbox said...

The family that drinks together, sticks together! I'm jealous!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Casey said...

My brother and I tend to drink at family functions, too. It's the only way we can make it through! Oh I am so glad that I'll be around for more family fuctions! WOO HOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home