Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sausage Fest "06



I just got back from my brother's bachelor party a few minutes ago. As not to disappoint my readers, I have an action packed blog entry filled with the homo-erotic happenings that transpired over the weekend that I have decided to call sausage fest, '06.

The whole concept of bachelor parties doesn't make too much sense to me. A bunch of guys going up north to drink together since one of them is going to get married. I'm not one to worry about such things when beer is involved, and both my brothers were there, so I was good to go.

The party started out bad for me. I was stuck at work for an hour and a half after I was supposed to get out because of an emergency, so I couldn't ride up with anyone like I'd planned. My car has been giving me trouble so I couldn't take it up either. I took my dad's car, but my brother's directions sucked. It took me an hour longer then it should have to get up there because I couldn't find the road, and then my brother moved his car off the side of the road before I got there, even though the only way I was going to know where the property was would be by looking for my brother's car on the side of the road. I didn't have phone service up there so I couldn't call anyone. I eventually got a few bars on my phone and called. I arrived soon after.

At some point during that night, I broke my older brother's thumb, and one of my brothers(I really can't remember which one), dislocated my jaw. I couldn't eat yesterday, but when we started drinking, the pain went away. C'est la vive.

We went to the beach yesterday afternoon. I was a little bored, and there was a craft show going on, so my brother and I decided to see if there was a beer tent. It sounded perfectly probable. We couldn't find any beer, but we did happen to find a table that crime stoppers had set up. They had free bumper stickers and candy canes. We took a sticker and put it on Kyle's car. We took a candy cane too, but I won't go into that. We thought it was going to be so funny to watch him when he saw the sticker and got mad. No luck. He didn't even care.

We went fishing in the afternoon, and I realized that my older brother is a little bitch. He was scared to take the fish off the hooks, so I had to do it for him. We caught some tiny fish that they killed and ate. Nasty. I know how to gut a fish now though. The things you can learn while drunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home